We are lucky in the Outback. With so many wide-open spaces and so few people, we haven’t really been impacted to date by COVID 19 in our community. We welcome you to come and enjoy our place, but just thought we would give you the heads up on the new health directives in our region.
- You will need to use the QLD Check In app at all the business and National Parks in our region, regardless of your vaccination status.
- Both vaccinated and unvaccinated visitors will be able to access the Allan Terry Caravan Park and Hughenden RV Camping, the pool, library and essential services businesses.
- Only fully vaccinated visitors will be able to access our Visitor Information Centre & Museum, local pubs and clubs.
- If you are visiting one of our National Parks, please check the requirements from National Parks QLD before booking https://parks.des.qld.gov.au/covid-19
- For recent updates please visit QLD Health COVID 19 Advice and Updates
With one resident for every 25 square kilometres, we reckon we know a thing about social distancing. Hook up that van, grab a swag or book a room soon, to experience the wide-open spaces and endless horizons awaiting you in Hughenden.