Great Western Hotel-Motel
Address: 14 Brodie Street, Hughenden 4821
Telephone: (07) 4741 1454
- Seven air-conditioned motel units - with fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, ensuite, Television and telephones
- Bar and a Dining Room
- Pokies, Bottle shop and Drive through
- Located in the Main Street
Hughenden Allen Terry Caravan Park
Address: 2 Resolution Street, Hughenden 4821
Telephone / Fax: (07) 4741 1190
- Standard, Ensuite, Deluxe and Single cabins available
- Caravan & Camping Sites
- Full clean amenities, Laundromat, camp kitchen and BBQ areas
- Vehicle wash-down bay
- Pets allowed in camping/caravan only – strictly no pets in accommodation
- Dump point
- Located close to Supermarket and Hotel
Once Allen Terry Caravan Park reaches capacity, Flinders Shire Council has additional area with Powered sites and Amenities. Visit the Flinders Discovery Centre for your permit.
Rest Easi Motel
Address: Flinders Highway, Hughenden 4821
Telephone: (07) 4741 1633
- 15 reverse cycle air-conditioned, semi self-contained units
- Guest laundry
- In-house meals delivered to units
- BBQ area
- Grass camping area
- Located on main road towards Mount Isa
The Royal Hotel Hughenden
Address: Moran Street, Hughenden 4821
Telephone: (07) 4741 1183
- 45 ensuite motel units
- Four semi contained units with bathroom
- Pokies, TAB, ATM machine
- Swimming pool
- Located close to Supermarket
Hughenden RV Park
There is free camping available at the Hughenden RV Park for fully self-contained vehicles. The RV Park is located in the carpark of the Hughenden Showgrounds.
All campers must register and have a permit displayed. Permits are available at the RV camp through self-registration at the RV Park.
Please see the staff at the Flinders Discovery Centre for more information (07) 4741 2970.
Address: Flinders Highway, Prairie QLD 4816
Telephone: (07) 4741 5121
- Contains two motel units and one pub room
- Unlimited free camping area
- Pool table and children’s play room
Torrens Creek Accommodation
Torrens Creek Hotel / Motel and Van Park
Address: Flinders Highway, Torrens Creek QLD 4816
Telephone: (07) 47955 990
- 8 – 10 powered sites
- Unlimited camping area
- 5 motel rooms (Disability Unit available)
- 7 hotel rooms
- Swimming Pool and Golf Course
- Meals available
airbnb (Farm Stay)
Clothes Peg Country Cottage
Address: Clothes Peg Station, Hughenden
Telephone: (07) 4741 7189
Website: airbnb Clothes Peg Country Cottage
- Clothes Peg is a working cattle station. We have a Cottage beside our house. It is very basic, but has it's own bathroom and toilet / laundry facilities. We are close to the Blackbraes National Park, so if you would like to visit the Park, and still have a few creature comforts, come and stay.
- The space: Clothes Peg Country Cottage is located 7km off the Hann Highway, that runs north from Hughenden through to The Oasis, Lynd Junction.
- The turn off is about 160km north of Hughenden / or 120km south of the Lynd Junction.
- Hammocks available.
- Guest access: Guests can choose the complimentary breakfast that comes with the price - (toast and jams / cereals & milk, with tea and coffee facilities.
- With prior notice, a full breakfast can be provided at $15 per person. (bacon, eggs, beans, toast, jams etc). Picnic lunches / dinners can be provided at an additional cost. Please call to discuss this.
- Other things to note: Wet weather can make the road difficult / usually around the months of December through to February and March. please call ahead for details of road condition.