Great Western Hotel-Motel
Address: 14 Brodie Street, Hughenden 4821
Telephone: (07) 4741 1454
- Seven air-conditioned motel units - with fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, ensuite, Television and telephones
- Bar and a Dining Room
- Pokies, Bottle shop and Drive through
- Located in the Main Street
Hughenden Allen Terry Caravan Park
Address: 2 Resolution Street, Hughenden 4821
Telephone / Fax: (07) 4741 1190
- Standard, Ensuite, Deluxe and Single cabins available
- Caravan & Camping Sites
- Full clean amenities, Laundromat, camp kitchen and BBQ areas
- Vehicle wash-down bay
- Pets allowed in camping/caravan only – strictly no pets in accommodation
- Dump point
- Located close to Supermarket and Hotel
Rest Easi Motel and Caravan Park
Address: Flinders Highway, Hughenden 4821
Telephone: (07) 4741 1633
- 15 reverse cycle air-conditioned, semi self-contained units
- Guest laundry
- In-house meals delivered to units
- BBQ area
- Grass camping area
- Located on main road towards Mount Isa
The Royal Hotel Hughenden
Address: Moran Street, Hughenden 4821
Telephone: (07) 4741 1183
- 45 ensuite motel units
- Four semi contained units with bathroom
- Pokies, TAB, ATM machine
- Swimming pool
- Located close to Supermarket
Hughenden RV Park
There is free camping available at the Hughenden RV Park for fully self-contained vehicles. The RV Park is located on the outskirts of the Hughenden Showgrounds.
All campers must register and have a permit displayed. Permits are available at the Flinders Discovery Centre between 9am – 5pm and after hours a self-registration facility is available at the RV Park.
Please see the staff at the Flinders Discovery Centre for more information (07) 4741 2970.
Address: Flinders Highway, Prairie QLD 4816
Telephone: (07) 4741 5121
- Contains two motel units and one pub room
- Unlimited free camping area
- Pool table and children’s play room
Torrens Creek Accommodation
Torrens Creek Hotel / Motel and Van Park
Address: Flinders Highway, Torrens Creek QLD 4816
Telephone: (07) 47955 990
- 8 – 10 powered sites
- Unlimited camping area
- 5 motel rooms (Disability Unit available)
- 7 hotel rooms
- Swimming Pool and Golf Course
- Meals available
airbnb (Farm Stay)
Clothes Peg Country Cottage
Address: Clothes Peg Station, Hughenden
Telephone: (07) 4741 7189
Website: airbnb Clothes Peg Country Cottage
- Clothes Peg is a working cattle station. We have a Cottage beside our house. It is very basic, but has it's own bathroom and toilet / laundry facilities. We are close to the Blackbraes National Park, so if you would like to visit the Park, and still have a few creature comforts, come and stay.
- The space: Clothes Peg Country Cottage is located 7km off the Hann Highway, that runs north from Hughenden through to The Oasis, Lynd Junction.
- The turn off is about 160km north of Hughenden / or 120km south of the Lynd Junction.
- Hammocks available.
- Guest access: Guests can choose the complimentary breakfast that comes with the price - (toast and jams / cereals & milk, with tea and coffee facilities.
- With prior notice, a full breakfast can be provided at $15 per person. (bacon, eggs, beans, toast, jams etc). Picnic lunches / dinners can be provided at an additional cost. Please call to discuss this.
- Other things to note: Wet weather can make the road difficult / usually around the months of December through to February and March. please call ahead for details of road condition.